Saturday 21 April 2012

Launched on 22nd April 2012... finally


"I am interested in anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning. It seems to me to be the road toward freedom... Rather than starting inside, I start outside and reach the mental through the physical."

With these thoughts of Jim Morrison, Today i.e. on 22nd April, 2012, i m launching my own blog i.e. mangalsingh.co.in. The main reason behind launch of this blog is to share my knowledge and thoughts with all of you....

The source of inspiration behind planning of this blog is the management and colleague of  CSIT..... I thank you all for your support from the beginning... and expecting your suggestion for improvement of this blog in near future... 

"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."
So, this is my single beginning step towards the journey of thousand miles with all of you.....

and finally one more thing to say, its just first look of the blog, which i had somehow managed to create within a short span of time i.e. within a week, so your suggestions are very much awaited to improve the look and contents of the blog...... 

Thank u so much for being with me....

Mangal

1 comments :

Post a Comment